10 REASONS TO ADOPT AN ADULT CAT
10. Older cats are calmer.
9. Their personalities are well developed and a good match is easier to make.
8. There is no question about how big they will grow to be.
7. They are less likely to get into mischief around the house.
6. They need less attention than young kittens, but can still be quite playful.
5. They still develop very strong bonds with their new family.
4. Many older cats do not mind if they are left alone while you are at work.
3. Cats often live for 15 or even 20 years, so an 8 year old cat is only middle aged and has many years of affection to give.
2. The wonderful and loving cats deserve a second chance.
1. KITTENS AREN’T KITTENS FOREVER